|14. Lesson test|
Suggested time for this section is 10 minutes.
Let’s have a look at what you have learnt. Choose the correct answer to complete the sentences.
1. An independent agent who represents the buyer, rather than the insurance company, and tries to find the buyer the best policy by comparison shopping is called .
2. An employee of a bank, brokerage, advisor, or mutual fund who studies companies and makes buy and sell recommendations is called .
3. is responsible for reporting financial results, whether for a company or for an individual, in accordance with government and regulatory authority rules.
4. is responsible for the daily operation of the financial institute.
5. Last week there were three in Tesco`s head office to check whether the company pays enough tax.
6. Experienced professionals who provide expert knowledge (often packaged under a catchy name) for a fee are called .
7. Someone who deals with foreign currencies and financial instruments and indexes is called .
8. Mr. Higginson joined Tesco in 1997 where, as , he oversees an annual turnover of around £40 billion and runs the Group’s Services Businesses.
9. A person or organization employed by an individual or mutual fund to manage assets or provide investment advice is called .
10. A person who deals primarily with transactions involving stock is called .